Shipping & Handling FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions)
- If I Place My Order Today, When Will I Receive It?
- How can I Track my Order?
- How Do I Receive My Order?
- Where Will ClassicTruck.com Ship My Order?
- How Are Shipping and Handling Charges Determined?
- Where's The Rest of My Order?
- What if I Need to Return an Item?
- What do I do if my Item was Damaged during Shipping?
If I Place My Order Today, When Will I Receive It?
Most orders will ship within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. In some rare instances, it may take up to 3 business days (business days are weekdays, Monday-Friday, excluding Saturday, Sunday and holidays) for processing AFTER you place your order BEFORE it will ship. Ship times vary and do not have a guaranteed delivery date. If you need your order sooner, please contact customer service to see if it’s possible for us to deliver your order in time.
Most domestic orders placed before 2pm (CST) Monday-Friday will usually ship out the same day! This applies to orders that have all items "In-Stock", or Orders that, at our discretion, can be "Shipped-Ahead" due to issues with the Item/s availability or arrival date, etc...
Not applicable for:
- International Orders - Including Canada
- Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
- Orders for OS (Oversized) or AH (Additional Handling) items. (Tailgates, Bumpers, Fenders, Grills, Bed wood, Bed strips, Hoods, etc..)
- Dropped Shipped or Special Order items.
- Items shipped via Truckline (Hoods, some Fenders, Bedsides, and Tailgates, etc..)
- Hazardous materials (paint, gas tank sealer, dyes, etc..) that must be shipped via US Mail.
- Orders with items that are on "Backorder" and not shipped ahead.
- Orders Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.
How can I Track my Order?
You can track your order from our web site. Please click the link near the top of our web site labeled, "My Account". From here you can login in to your account and check the status of an order, obtain tracking information, and view your shipping information. Instructions are provided to help you log in, including password hints, obtaining a new password, etc. Then you will be able to see if your order has been sent to a warehouse for processing (picking) or, if your order has been shipped, shipment tracking number(s), and scheduled delivery dates. Your e-mail address is only used to identify your account, to notify you about current promotions and specials, and to send out updates on your pending orders. Only registered users will be able to use this feature. If you did not use the "Register" feature and create and account during checkout, you will need to contact customer service by phone or email to check the status of your order.
How Do I Receive My Order?
The carrier we choose to ship your order is based on the items that you’ve selected and your delivery address. We compare rates and ship your packages with the carrier offering the best rate. This is how we are able to offer Flat Rate shipping on orders that do not require product specific shipping charges. We make every effort to get your order to you as quickly and efficiently as possible. We reserve the right to change the shipping method on any items that were backordered after the initial shipment.
Where Will ClassicTruck.com Ship My Order?
We will ship your order to the Shipping Address that you provide. Please do NOT list a Post Office Box (PO Box) as UPS and FedEx cannot deliver to a PO Box and shipment of your order will be delayed. We currently ship to the United States, US Territories, US Military bases (US & Abroad), and over 100 different International Locations.
How Are Shipping and Handling Charges Determined?
Within the USA, shipping costs are calculated based on the dollar value of your order. Orders must ship by "ground" service within the 48 contiguous US States. (This excludes Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. Normal carrier rates apply.) Domestic Air and International service is not included...normal carrier rates apply. Some of our items are oversized and are subject to additonal shipping fees. This fee varies based on the individual product and it's size. These additional shipping fees will be added to our Flat Rate Shipping.
|Order Total From $||Order Total To $||Shipping Charge|
* OS (Oversized), AH (Additional Handling), or Truckline items such as, but not limited to; Tailgates, Bumpers, Fenders, Grills, Bed wood, Bed strips, Hoods, etc...will incur an additional product specific shipping charge due to thier size and/or weight. Orders that will be shipped outside of the 48 contiguous states, (Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and all other Countries including Canada) do not qualify for "Flat Rate Shipping". Shipping charges will be calculated based upon Ground or Truckline Freight actual rates and the ship to zip code for those items only. Please contact us regarding shipping for OS, AH, or Truckline items. Sales@classictruck.com
Please note: All orders are subject to shipping charges verification before processing.
Where's The Rest of My Order?
Except for a few specialty items, we stock all of the parts that we sell. There may be times that we underestimate the demand for an item, our inventory count may be off, or we may encounter a supplier delay. Unfortunately, this may create a delay in your shipment or an item on your shipment may be backordered. Rest assured; you will never be billed for an extra shipping charge when we ship your backordered or delayed items.
On occasion ClassicTruck.com may ship your order or an item on your order from a different warehouse or by a different carrier. Items that are drop shipped will ship directly from the manufacture. Some backorders and Hazardous Material items (Paint, Gas Tank Sealer, Vinyl Dyes, etc..) may be shipped by US Mail.
What if I Need to Return an Item?
If you received an incorrect item or ordered an item you no longer want, you have 30 days to return the item for a refund. After 30 days we will issue you an in-store credit only. The item should be in the original condition and you must call us to get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. This number should be written on the outside of the returned package to expedite the Return process. Returns accepted outside of 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
*Note:We will not accept any returns without a Return Merchandise Authorization number.
What do I do if my Item was Damaged during Shipping, or my package didn’t arrive?
We try to ensure that every box that leaves our warehouse is well packed and sealed. Occasionally during transit problems do occur. If you receive an order that is damaged during the shipping process, DO NOT THROW THE SHIPPING BOX AWAY as the carrier may want to inspect the package. DAMAGES OR MISSING PACKAGES MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN 30 DAYS Please call us and we will initiate the damage claim process. The carrier will issue a claim number for the damaged shipment which will then allow us to re-ship your item(s).